FULL UPDATE SHARE ISSUES RELATED TO CONSULAR LEGALIZATION
- You do not know the procedure for legalization and consular certification?
- Do you take too long to do legalization procedures?
- Are you wondering about the consular legalization procedure?
- And you need a professional company to do it for you?
Please use the service Consular authentication package of IDICHTHUAT. We with many years of experience in the implementation of consular legalization guarantee will bring you the highest satisfaction with the best quality of service.
What is consular legalization?
According to the provisions of Decree 111/2011/ND-CP, "Consular legalization" is the certification of seals, signatures and titles by a competent Vietnamese agency on foreign papers and documents. for such papers and documents to be recognized and used in Vietnam.
You may need to refer to the service: Notarized Translation of Application for Study Abroad – International Student Visa
Dossiers and procedures for consular legalization
- Consular legalization declaration according to the prescribed form;
- Present the original of the identity document in case of direct application;
- 01 copy of the identification document, for the case of submitting the application by post;
- Papers and documents requested for consular legalization, certified by a foreign diplomatic mission, consular office or other agency authorized to perform consular functions;
- 01 translation of papers and documents requested for consular legalization into Vietnamese or English, if such papers and documents are not made in the above languages;
Cases of refusal of consular legalization:
- The contents of the papers or documents are contrary to the basic principles of Vietnamese law or may cause damage to the interests of the State of Vietnam;
- Failing to clearly define the purpose of using papers and documents;
- The signature or seal requested to be authenticated is not the original signature or seal;
Note : Competent Vietnamese officials are also not allowed to consularly legalize papers and documents related to themselves and their family members such as spouses, parents (including parents-in-laws). , parents-in-law, adoptive parents), brothers, sisters, siblings (including husband and wife siblings, adoptive siblings), paternal grandparents, maternal grandparents, children (including adopted children, daughter-in-law, son-in-law), grandchildren (including children of sons, daughters, adopted children).
From the above information, IDICHTHUAT Hope it will help to create the most favorable conditions when customers do the procedure Consular authentication. If you have any further questions, please contact us directly for answers.
In recent years, a large number of Vietnamese people have traveled abroad to study, work, travel or change their place of residence. Some of them open businesses, doing business in developed countries. If you are one of them, the first thing you need to do is prepare all the documents yourself for consular legalization.
Legalize documents certifying your compliance with all legal requirements of the country. Normally, this is quite a long and complicated process, not everyone has the opportunity to visit the agencies to get the seal of approval. To save time and effort, you can contact a company that specializes in this service.
Consular legalization services in Vietnam are very popular and are gradually becoming a necessary service for businesses and people who love to travel and experience countries around the world. With the team IDICHTHUAT are staff with extensive experience working with documents and standards from other countries, so you can be sure of the results. Professional translation and legalization of documents will save you time and effort.
Office IDICHTHUAT gives you:
+ A quality translation and signed and stamped by a notary in the profession
+ Fast - quality - cheap
Documents that need consular legalization:
+ Documents to apply for tourist visas to countries requiring consular legalization: identity cards, passports, diplomas, citizen identification, marriage certificates, business registration papers, etc
+ Educational documents and work records
+ Certificate and power of attorney
+ Certificate of insurance
+ Court's decision
Your documents will be legally valid within the allotted time and you will successfully execute your plan. Come to IDICHTHUAT You will not have to worry about the price, but just need to prepare a full profile, you will receive quality service - prestige - fast - competitive price in the market.
Come to us - a professional translation company - you will get the best results at a cost minimum!
See more articles shared about translation experience other: