What is notarized translation?
Notarized translation is considered one of the most popular services. The special thing about the translation is that it must be certified by a notary, who certifies that the signature of the translator is authentic. Therefore, to get the most accurate notarized translation, a notary must be found. Professional translation company.
Required services: Cheap English notarized translation service
Some notes about the document What is notarized translation??
- You must have original documents
- Must have the name and stamp of the place where you certify the document to be true.
- Documents must be signed by authorized issuers, stamped with number and date of dispatch
- If the document consists of several sheets, all must be sewn and sealed
- Certificates received in foreign state agencies must bear a consular legalization stamp
Not everyone who knows the language / language can do notarized translation, but the requirement is that the translator must have a diploma certifying professional qualifications and must be present at the notary's office. Therefore, even when you own a foreign language and are able to translate documents without confirming your proficiency exam the translation will be refused.
Notary translation office IDICHTHUAT offers a wide range of notarization services at market-competitive costs. By contacting us for a notarized translation, you will receive a certified document translation in the shortest possible time.
+ More references: Chinese Notarized Translation Service
Why does your document need to be notarized?
Notarization is required if the translated document is to be submitted to a government authority of another country, other than the document for which the original was received. Includes documents:
- Birth certificate;
- Marriage and divorce certificates;
- Certificates and diplomas;
- Labor contract;
- Purchase Agreement;
- Certificate of criminal record;
- Loan agreement;
- Bank's treasure;
- References from work;
- Charter and registration certificate of the enterprise.
These documents are required for citizenship, residence permits, student visas, starting a business abroad and many other legal proceedings.
Please contact us immediately IDICHTHUAT you will receive high quality services, fast deadlines and full compliance of translated documents with required standards. We use experienced translators who are familiar with standard documents from different countries, which means that certification will not require additional verification and will not take your time. .
Professional translation company Idichthuat Through this article, I have shared with you what notarized translation is and the essential factors why you should have a notarized translation. If you need service, please contact us.
See more articles about specialized translation beyond the concept of what is notarized translation if you need:
- Specialized Translation - Transport
- Cosmetics Specialized Translation
- Cheap English Notarized Translation